Ideally centered on the beach, Playa Linda is a great place. Beautiful building, well kept, friendly. Couples and families. Pool is under reconstruction during July 2014-July15. Long time, but it's my understanding the resort has contracted swimming privileges at neighboring hotels. The chickie (little hut) situation is a bit ridiculous at times~ people jockeying for a specific one. Who cares?!?! It's ARUBA! Just go sit in the sand!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach