“Senior Trip”

Playa Linda Beach Resort
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This was a great trip back in the summer of 2013. My older sister treated my younger sister and I to a Senior Trip to Aruba, along with another one of our sisters and a family friend. We had such a great time at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank cwestwood1
There are newer reviews for Playa Linda Beach Resort

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I have been going to playa Linda for over 15 years and I just love it.the front deSk staff is great they are always very helpful. Thanks to junior,Lutmila,diandra and Evelina at the front desk for all there help. Kurt at the beach is always very friendly and nice and always remembers how many lounge chairs I need for the day and sassy at the bar mAkes a great drink.playa Linda is a great place for families and adults as there is always something for everyone

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Teresa R
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We have been staying at the Playa Linda for the last 12 years and every year it gets better and better. The overall staff is amazing with their attention to detail and willingness to do everything in their power to be helpful. Our room attendant, Monica Liverpool, is unfailingly prompt and attentive. She always makes sure that our room is neat and clean. The beach attendants are also great. Because of my husband's particular handicap, there are only a few palapas he can sit under. They made sure to reserve one for him for the duration of our stay. We can't wait to go back next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Smclellan1
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my time at your resort. The food was fantastic. The guests were the nicest I have ever come to know. The staff was simply amazing. ESPECIALLY Ms. Cecil C. who tended to my room, 150, during my stay. She has got to be one of the most amazing people I ever met. I fell I'll while on vacation, so while bed ridden, she went ABOVE and BEYOND to make me feel at home. She chatted with me while she cleaned and even hand washed the dishes in my room. She was definitely a part of my Aruba experience that I will never forget. I am coming back, and if I could be placed in her section of duty again, I would. Amazing.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Thomas M
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Kirk, the beach attendant, is fabulous, friendly, helpful, welcoming, always remembers your name and rembered my friends from Michigan and made them feel extraordinary welcome!
Remo is a wonderful person as well, he has helped me several times when I got lost. He has helped me find other guests and/or employees.
Yvette Tromp, the concierge in the lobby, has been at the Playa Linda ever since I started coming, 14 years ago. She has helped us in a million ways, only one of which is to make our dinner reservations at great restaurants. I trust her opinion and recommendations a 110%. Not only is she good at her job, she is attractive and actually has great sense of humor!
I also want to mention the beach concierge, Rupert, he has been very helpful as well, made me feel comfortable at all times.
Evelina is always there, always helpful, always welcoming and remembers my name when I arrive. I am so glad I found this place in 1985, they were just finishing it. We have been coming ever since. LOVE this place!
If there was an option to rate this place a 5 plus, I would!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Nice hotel. Great views of the ocean Caribbean Sea really looks lovely from the heart of the beach was lovely new restaurants and choice of different cuisines and plenty of restaurants to choose from from Chinese do Indian to American can't wait to go back to stay there

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have been coming to the Playa Linda for over ten years now. It is located on Palm Beach. We have met so many new people that are here at the same time as we are. We have fourteen people who are here on weeks 30/31 between friends and family.

The staff at the Playa Linda are second to none. Our housekeeper Cecilia Charles, is the best. If there is anything that we need, she is always there to get us through our two week stay. My compliments to the Manager, Steven Marra, for his outstanding staff. Mr. Marra took over the management of the Playa Linda Last year and has been very visible on the property. He is always available. Under his direction along with our Board of Directors, we are constructing a new pool and lobby.

The property has four bars and the Beach Bar is where we go during the afternoon Happy Hour. Sassy the barmaid is the best on the Beach. Her drinks are totally awesome. No one makes a better drink than Sassy.

We have five different places to eat on the property. Azzurro's Italian Restaurant is my favorite and is located on the pool deck. Dennis is the manager there and makes certain that everyone has a great experience. There is the Pool Bar that I stop at in the evenings and have a drink with Arlene the barmaid. She makes the best white Sangria around.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family