We took a family vacation and stayed in Playa Linda. It has a prime spot on the beach and every room has a fantastic view. The resort is in the heart of the hotel district -- a short walk or cab ride away from countless restaurants, with casinos in the hotels next door. The staff was great and our kids loved the Playa Linda Kids Club, where Yvette and her team took excellent care of them whenever they wanted a break from the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach