If you travel once every five years, this may seem okay. However, after a honey moon in Tahiti, this is trash. Wifi only works in the lobby, u have to ask for the code every day. Reservations to the "restaurants" have to be made only between 9-12. They don't care If u r on vacation and want to sleep late. All the people hate their jobs and therefore suck at them. We got upgraded which is nice. There are elevators going to the 10th floor only and our room is on the 11th so we had to take the steps. The staff is actually kind of rude, takes 10 min to sit u down and 20 to bring you coffee. Food selection is okay. Beach is nice and so is the pool. But as far as the hotel, it's a huge franchise which doesn't make u feel special at all. I'd never return and would never recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, West Indies, Southall Travel, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach