Hotel Riu Palace Aruba
US$439
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$338
US$196
Hotels.com
US$315
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$268
HolidayInn.com
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$733
US$509
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$756
US$720
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$459
US$366
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
US$397
US$350
Travelocity
6,666 results
All reviewssports barbuilding bblock cdon nicolasspecialty restaurantsmain buildingjunior suitebuffet restaurantmain buffetour honeymoonall inclusivesnachosmake reservationssenor frogsall inclusive resorta la cartesnightly entertainment
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Dated. Moldy. Smelly. The ceiling of closet literally fell down and water gushed into our room. Broken appliances. Our master bath spit out brown syrup looking "water" from the sink and bath tub. Ice machine on the floor broken and unplugged. Had to move rooms midway through our stay because of all the water leaks which left our tile floor loaded with water and dangerous to walk on. Karina at the desk did not want to switch our room. Claiming she had "nothing else" to give us. She wanted us to stay in our room with an inch of water on the floor. The hotel manager came in and got us into a new room. The riu palace itself has gone down hill. A pool light came detached from the inside of the pool and floated for 3 days inside the pool before it was removed and then fixed. Internet is slow and moody. Cable went out on our 19 inch tv from the 1980s 3 times while we were there.

• Stayed: September 2013
7  Thank kmf1980
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Myself, my wife and 2 female friends visited this hotel for 2 weeks.
Checkin - everything run smoothly and we was greeted with a drink on arrival. We was allocated rooms within Block C and having read reviews stating this was the worst block as the rooms were dated I requested whether we could move to Block A or B and I was told no these we're rooms for people who paid more money, which I was rather offended by as we paid £7000 for this holiday which by my standards isn't a cheap holiday. We was later told by another holiday maker (who guessed we was in block C) that they put all of the English in Block C as the Americans visit more and are more than likely to kick up more of a fuss if their not happy. Anyway, once we arrived at our room we was pleasantly surprised. Although they are very dated they are very spacious and clean. My wife and I stayed in room 455 which was a corner room which had an amazing view of the beach.

The service and the food was top notch. Can not fault in any shape or form. Freddy, the bar tender from the indoor bini bar is simply a breath of fresh air.

My best restaurant had to be the Japanese, really had a touch of class to it. My worst restaurant had to be the Italian it had no ambience whatsoever!

Alcoholic drinks - you will be spoilt for choice. A vast amount of premium drinks and the red and rose wine is good. The rose wine is blossom hill - which great for me as its a wine that I am familiar with. The minibar is stocked each day.

The entertainment is extremely poor and the young entertainment lad is slightly irritating. You will get tired of hearing him say 'oooo my god' and 'wowwwww'!

There are lots of places to walk out to and they are literally on your door step. You have TGIs, Hardrock and many more. Just bare in mind that everywhere adds a 15% service charge to your bill.
The bar on the beach is definitely worth a visit - great place to go and watch the sun go down and reasonably priced too. They put a singer on early evening and it has a great buzz about it. Avoid buy drinks at the raddison hotel if you choose to go watch the carnival there. Two drinks cost of 20 dollars.

Everywhere excepts dollars, so would recommend this currency.

We ventured to Eagle beach which is absolutely stunning and definitely worth a visit, but be prepared to be parched as there was no where around to buy a drink from. It literally is a ghost town in the morning. It seemed a little more busier when we was walking back to the hotel early afternoon, but nothing too exciting.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would say it is positioned in the best location.

Thank you team Riu for making out holiday truly enjoyable. My only recommendation would be that you invest some money in your entertainment.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We went here for our 20th wedding anniversary I was very surprised to learn (once I was there) that the beach was public, If you did not get up very early in the morning to claim your lounger by the pool you would not have one, we never got to the beach because all the huts and loungers were gone. The room was ok it was right next to the laundry room. Nothing special. Food was good I just was not impressed especially for what we paid would not return to aruba.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jzul93
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel in the perfect location. The suite was perfect with a direct sea view and beautiful sunsets. Food was lovely. Several restaurants and it seems everyone on the island is happy. The beach is really lovely. I went last year and proposed. :) she said yes

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank djramsay
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This was our first time staying at an all inclusive resort and it was pretty nice. The rooms are abit tired and the beds are not comfortable but all else was very good. The food was top notch and did offer a lot of variety. The hotel, grounds, and beach area all very clean. It is not an adult only resort but there didn't seem to be too many kids running around. The pool bar is definitely a plus - we spent a lot of time hanging by the pool and the "activities staff" are very friendly and put on some fun shows around the pool.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple