The Riu Palace is a spectacular looking Hotel in old colonial style. It has 3 blocks, we stayed in a junior suite on the 7th floor in the main building, the views were lovely. The bed was very hard but you can request a topper. The towels were changed and the fridge was restocked daily. There is a flat screen TV and wifi in your room. The Palace is well positioned for shopping and eating out, we ate in an Indian Restaurant called The tandoor 3 times and every time was excellent. There is a good bus service to take you to Orangestad $2.30, the shops seem to close at 6 and not open on Sunday.
Ronald B has written a very comprehensive review which makes very good reading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Southall Travel, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach