This is probably the largest resort we've ever stayed at. It was clean enough and accommodating because of it's size however travelling with a toddler wasn't always easy when staying on the 7th floor. Food was average, nothing compared to some other resorts we've stayed at. The beach was the best spot to be with a little one as the "kiddie pool" was disgusting and looked more like an ashtray. The unfortunate part was having to reserve a palapa by 7am or you were out of luck. Fortunately we were traveling with a large group and someone was always able to get down there in enough time. We didn't have enough shade for the little ones on a particularly hot day and ended up having to rent one which I believe was $25/day. Aruba is beautiful and we'll definitely return, for the price however probably not to this resort. There is nothing for kids under 5 but for kids old enough to partake in the water sports and pool activities there is plenty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Southall Travel, West Indies, TripOnline SA, RIU Hotels and Resorts, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach