My fiance and I stayed at the Riu for 6 days. In our opinion the hotel was not well maintained, the food was awful and the staff even worse. I went to the front desk for a taxi and I didn't realize the woman was speaking to another staff member and I interrupted her by saying "excuse me" and I was told I am talking I will speak to you when I am done. We also paid for an ocean front room and when we checked in we were told there weren't any left. The resort was grossly crowded. We chose the Riu because we usually go for an all inclusive, however in Aruba it would be a mistake to do so. There are so many restaurants in walking distance and on the island that it's definitely worth not doing an all inclusive. We loved the island and will definitely visit again but NEVER will we stay at the Riu in Aruba or any other country. I definitely don't recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach