Second year in a row at the Riu, and for a good reason. Beautiful views, pool and beach! The food is excellent at the San nicholas buffet! Can't get enough of the seafood and desserts served. The staff are pleasant and acomodating! The day time activities by the pool are a lot of fun and the coordinators appear to love their job! The evening entertainment could be much better, but turn left out of the hotel and yoy are in the center of night life, shopping and if you want restaurants. Hope to return sooner than later!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Southall Travel so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach