This will be a quick review not full of details but honest quick thoughts. I always said that I would never stay at a RIU resort as I am a fan of adult only resorts but due to circumstances beyond my control I was moved to the RIU as my hotel was overbooked from 7/22-7/25 of 2014. I must say that it exceeded my expectations and when I go on a family vacation in the future I would stay at the RIU. While the hotel could use some updating in the rooms and facilities I must say that the place was clean and the staff were super friendly. There was a double bed in my room and while one was ok the other needed to be thrown away. The food wasn't the best but it wasn't bad and the choc chip pancakes for breakfast were my favorite. The drinks were very good and the strip is located outside of the hotel so you can walk freely and enjoy the sights. Aruba is a place I will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), RIU Hotels and Resorts, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach