I am currently sat on my balcony, block B floor 9, Ocean view! Ignore the negative reviews this place is amazing! Food is best AI I've ever been to, beds comfy. Staff friendly, drink choice unlimited! Slight smell to air con but changed as soon as reported to reception! Step out of the pool onto the beach :-) yes there are birds outside restaurant, you're in the Caribbean, deal with it or sit inside! Beautiful sunshine each day! Shops and restaurants a 5 min walk. Some people have moaned about cups blowing into the pool, but pool staff work hard to avoid this, guests should take some responsibility in putting rubbish in bin but no problem at all! We have been here 1 week and have another week where we will get married on the beach, please don't listen to the moaning reviews, we paid a lot to come and we're not dissappointed so far!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Southall Travel, West Indies, Evoline ltd, RIU Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach