Let me just start off with Myself my husband and our daughter have been coming to Aruba for over 10 years and never ever had any issues, except for the one time we decided to stay somewhere other than our actual timeshare ( because we were told it wasnt available). I have never had to check into a resort where they hand you your remotes for the tv a contraption to make the AC work and a huge metal cover for the safe not to mention our luggage up three flights because the elevator was broken. when we entered to room there was an overpowering smell of bug spray the room looked old and dingy and we were told we had a two bedroom NOT a lock off. once nighttime came we had either termites or carpenter ants all over the room including in the towels. we did not feel safe at this resort what so ever and as far as the beach goes you had to walk across the street and through the bushes to get there, this beach is also a hot spot for the locals so you are also walking around there cars to get there. we ended up staying here for one LONG night and checked out as early as possible. Stay far away from this place if you want to have a good vacation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Beach Resort consists of 54 suites of varying sizes and different designs in two sections. Guest amenities includes WiFi - pool bar - beach attributes - beach bar - restaurant - car-rental - two salt water pools - lushly landscaped pool deck and is located on world renowned Eagle Beach ... more less
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- La Quinta Palm Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach La Quinta
- La Quinta Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach