“Beautiful beaches and great location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palm - Eagle Beach
La Quinta Beach Resort
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Beautiful beaches and great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

Front office was friendly and very helpful for information.
The location at LaQuinta was perfect for the eagle beach and for the restaurant.
The maiden service we receive every day was excellent and the pool were great.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank richard b

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Shrewsbury
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

long time La Quinta Owner. always family with us and many friends. Great pool and across the street from uncrowded Eagle Beach. Nothing luxurioiuos but Rooms are spacious and clean and staff is very accomodating, friendly and helpful. Easy access to high rise area and great restaurants nearby.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank janeed9593
NJ
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

Had a great relaxing vacation at La Quinta. It's quite and well maintain resort, staffs were great
but there was a new guy in front desk that barely speak English, unprofessional, lack of knowledge on the job that his doing and unbelievable unhelpful. We had a tour that night and we went to front desk to ask our pick up time and he just said I don't know and when I told him if he can call, that's the time he called and asked. This guy really need professional help because Arlene and Darwin surely knows there job . Over all we had fun.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jane p
maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

First the location. Just two lanes of traffic from the beach made the location perfect. La Quinta provides chaise lounges for you at the beach and I had no difficulty securing one of the shaded umbrella areas. But you must take a bus or cab everywhere. And that in and of itself makes the location inconvenient. Admittedly the bus stop was quite close to LaQuinta and taxis arrived fairly quickly once called by the front desk. The room was clean and the bed was super comfortable but the bath was tired and in need of a makeover. Both pools were a pleasure and it was a nice surprise to find out that the automatic bar charge has been eliminated. But the wi-fi was $25. And there are daily taxes on the room even with a time-share exchange. The staff at La Quinta were universally friendly and helpful, especially the front desk lady and our housekeeper. Despite the 'but's' I would probably stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank greatpond
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

This was our first trip to Aruba so I can't compare with anywhere else but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at La Quinta. We booked through Interval as an exchange with our time share in Florida. Since I had read reviews here beforehand I was prepared for the room tax and fee for the internet and the $20 to spend at the pool bar was very easy to spend. Our room was in Phase I on the ground floor and it was very clean and bug free. It wasn't exactly cozy or equipped with modern TVs but we didn't come to Aruba to spend time in the room so that was fine. The location was great right across the street from Eagle Beach which was beautiful, clean and empty. We always got a spot in the shade and beach chairs no matter what time we went to the beach. The housekeeping washed all our dishes and gave us clean towels and made the bed everyday which was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful when we had questions and checking in and out was easy and quick.

There was no nightlife or happy hour at the resort which was kind of a shame so things were pretty dead in the evenings since most of the other guests were older. But we just went to Palm Beach in the evenings and went out the the bars and restaurants there. So just plan on renting a car or hopping on a bus if you want to go out late! I would recommend this spot to other travelers and would return to La Quinta again. I think for people who want to relax on a nice beach and have a quiet spot to come back to at the end of the day would enjoy it. It's not for people who want a party atmosphere or a resort that has a ton of on site amenities but if you want to explore the island/enjoy the beach and not spend a ton of time at the resort this place is for you!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
10 Thank asim11
L.A
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

My family & I stayed at La Quinta a few weeks ago we used an exchange program from II .We were surprise how much fun we had in our stay to this resort. It's small but well maintain resort, clean, neat & the employees are great specially Arlyn from the Front desk always wear a big smile & ready to help. Maintenance are fast & the maid Elsa was fantastic.
we highly recommend this resort specially to those people who wants quite , relaxing vacation.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank lyn s
Minneapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2012

This is my third place I have stayed in Aruba. I have stayed at the Marriott, which I was not impresssed with, I have stayed at the Playa Linda, which is very nice. A little too expensive for my taste. Now for LaQuinta, it is the best place for me to stay, the staff are so polite, it is very intimate, quiet, and in no way over crowded, I met some really nice people. It has a certain charm, I rented from someone who owns, he rented to someone else for the same week, the front desk worked with me, I was put in a room with a hot tub, the rooms were spacious. Right around the corner is the best resturant with Greek and Italian food. I am going home and attempting to by two weeks here. The up keep of the grounds are great and clean. My only complaint is the bartender had the personality of a snail, I think he smiled one time, he must have had a gas pain.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family