La Quinta as I have wrote in previous reviews is a quiet low rise place. The staff tries its best to make your stay as trouble free as possible. It is a testament that the majority of the same staff is here after all these years. If you are looking for the excitement of the bigger hotels, this is not the place for you. Great for couples, families with young kids and older folks. The beach is right across the street and it is one of the best. The bar is run by Danny whose signature saying "Good Morning, Happy Birthday" will make happy hour that much more enjoyable. They now offer wi fi for $20.00 a week on all of your devices. Sad to say the wi fi was frustrating at times as it would go out as you walked around your unit. It also downloaded stuff very slowly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Beach Resort consists of 54 suites of varying sizes and different designs in two sections. Guest amenities includes WiFi - pool bar - beach attributes - beach bar - restaurant - car-rental - two salt water pools - lushly landscaped pool deck and is located on world renowned Eagle Beach ... more less
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- La Quinta Palm Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach La Quinta
- La Quinta Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach