A friend of mine was getting married in Aruba and she suggested this place to stay. It was an excellent choice! The room we stayed in (11 I think) was very large. You walk into the living/dinning/kitchen area, which has plenty of room to spread out (couch, love seat, and one seater, plus table with chairs, and full kitchen). Then when you go around the bend to the back, there is a large sink/closet area before the bathroom/shower. The bathroom and shower where huge, plenty of room to move around in. And then the bedroom was huge too, king bed, dresser for cloths, and lots of room around the bed to keep luggage.
Outside the pool was really nice (we spent a lot of time swimming there!). Half the pool is covered by trees and the other half is in the sun. So you can easily move from a sunny area to the shade while in the pool.
Also each room has a front area, with a patio table, chairs, hammock, and weber grill. It's a great place to hang out in the shade.
And the staff was great. They helped us book activities, answer our questions, and make our trip very enjoyable!
We would recommend this place to others traveling to Aruba. If you're looking for a full all inclusive hotel, with restaurants, lots of activity, tons of people, huge buildings, etc then maybe this isn't the place for you. But if you're looking for a relaxing vacation, where you can hang out in peace, have all the amenities, and have a spacious room, then this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach