The Boardwalk Hotel is a real gem. It consists of a small number of individual casitas, each with own well-equipped kitchen, living room, bathroom and 1 or 2 bedrooms, The rooms are not fancy, but are very comfortable and look and feel very Caribbean, not anonymous-could-be-anywhere fancy hotel décor. Each casita has its own private patio, with hammock, BBQ rill and a teak outdoor dining table. There is a lovely small pool, with area of both shad and sun in which to lounge. The hotel is across from the Ritz-Carleton, and is not directly on the beach, but Palm Beach is a direct, easy, one-block walk away. The hotel also supplies, free, very nice beach chairs and snorkel sets that can be used for the duration of your stay. Unlike the mega-hotels, the Boardwalk is intimate and so welcoming. It is owned and directly managed by two Belgian sisters, Stephanie and Kimberly, who are filled with great advice, and will help with anything you need. One advantage: Aruba is a dining paradise, but the good restaurants are very expensive. By staying here, you can make your own breakfasts and lunches, saving for the big splurge dinners. If you want a place that is beautiful, quiet and peaceful, this is the place for you. We are so glad we picked the Boardwalk—it was everything we expected and more. When we return to Aruba, we would stay nowhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach