The Boardwalk was a great hub for our Aruba adventure! You are not on the beach, but you are literally a 5 minute walk to Palm Beach right in front of the Marriott! Eagle beach is a short Taxi ride away...and what we thought was the most beautiful beach on the Island (we visited 6 of them) is just a 5 minute drive up towards the Lighthouse from The Boardwalk.
The grounds are very lush and well kept. The casitas are so clean and the bed is one of the most comfortable I have slept in away from home! The air conditioning was Ice cold. The staff was SOOOO helpful with making reservations and ideas on what to do and how to get there!
If you are fussy this is not the place for you...there is no one around the clock to cater to your every need. But...if you are relaxed and easy going, you will be happy you saved lots of $$ and stayed here.
Just a few minor things...you may hear roosters early and dogs barking. Our casita had hot water half the time and luke warm the rest. Our friend's casita had hot water all the time. I am a cat lover and while they are certainly not rampant by any means...there were about 6 running around. So if you dislike cats...maybe look elsewhere.
Overall...if you are fun loving, looking for a central place to stay close to it all, and wanting to save your cash for the expensive dinners...then stay at The Boardwalk!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach