Time flies. we've been back from our wonderful trip to Aruba for over one month and am just getting around to posting this review. We were so lucky to find an alternative to the giant high rise hotels, and yet so close to the lovely beach. Boardwalk is just pleasantly ' off-the-beaten-path '.-- enough that it feels miles away from the commercial hub bub of Palm Beach. We loved sitting on our terrace and listening to the palm trees rustle and sway in the famous Aruba breeze. We also enjoyed the magnificent decor of our casita and the lush green surroundings of the resort. We prefer to take our breakfasts and lunches in-- and having such a well equipped kitchenette was terrific. We would definately stay here again. There is a strong family element to this place, so if you are adults who prefer NOT to hear children -- just give it a bit of time- they'll soon be out of the pool ha ha. And if you are cat lovers, as we are you will be charmed by the 3 house cats. Gentle creatures who visited for treats - reminding us of our moggies at home. The hammock in the palapa is also a magical place to sway away the stress.
As I send this out to you my thoughts become turquoise -- such a beautiful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach