Loved it! The Breakfast homemade bread was amazing! Our casita was comfortable, immaculate clean and extra inviting. Having access to a refrigerator to store drinks, beers and juice to take to the beach was a plus. My favorite relaxing place was the Hammock by our own private courtyard....I still can feel the Caribbean breeze...it was just lovely. For anyone trying to capture the easy going spirit of the Island, this is the place to stay...located close to everything but far enough from the loudness and the boom boom of the big hotels. It is quiet...it is peaceful .. and it is relaxing. Would I go back? Yes! 5 times Yes! The hotel has the true Caribbean flavor, so for the ones who complain on its location, please do your homework...rent a jeep...explore the island...and then come back to home at the Boardwalk.....it is not a party hotel so keep that in mind when booking. Selectiveness for this hotel is on the quality of the guest and the awesome staff. An inspiration to any writer...and a blessing to anyone in need of good sleep while in vacation. Loved it!! I can't wait to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach