“Great pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Elliot's has great pasta and bread. They have huge portions. They have a decent wine selection. They have interior and exterior dining, with live music outside. Their prices start around $20, which was very reasonable for the quality and quantity.

2  Thank tb_cruzin
There are newer reviews for Ellioti's Ristorante Italiano

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We tried Ellioti's last week and found it very enjoyable. Due to the weather, we had to eat inside. Be aware that the acoustics there are pretty bad and it seems to encourage folks to get louder and louder. Outside dining would be preferred.
We found the food to range from very good to excellent, if a little high priced. There are many inexpensive options for Italian food on Aruba. The service was superior here. Friendly and efficient.
We recommend Ellioti's if you can dine outside. It is very close to the low-rise hotels and timeshares and it will provide tasty food and wonderful service.

3  Thank dogwriter
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My husband and I felt like Italian one night and decided to try this place out. Firstly I would like to say that the service here is great! They are always checking on you and filling up your water glasses. We started with the calamari which we shared. It was quite a large portion and was cooked really well. We liked how the breading was spiced and really enjoyed this appetizer. Unfortunately our entrees were not as good. They give you very generous portions which is great but if its not enjoyable it is a waste. My husband ordered the veal with mushrooms and it was overcooked and smothered in bland gravy and cheese. I ordered the scampi with mushrooms in a cream sauce over linguine. My dish was also very bland and the shrimp, which I was looking forward to, also had little flavour. The mushrooms however were tasty and you could tell they were fresh. Maybe we were there on an off day, but really thought our entrees could have been better.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

We have owned a timeshare in Aruba for over 20 years and always eat at Elliot's. Huge portions and very well priced. We feel that they prepare the best Italian food on the Island.

2  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We dined at Ellioti's on our last night in Aruba. Our dinner was wonderful. My husband had escargots as an appetizer and fettuccine with shrimp and scallops - outstanding!!! I had tomato caprese and penne w/ vodka sauce and shrimp. It was delicious. We stayed at Manchebo - Ellioti's was less than five minutes from our resort. Service was friendly and efficient. We'll definitely return on our next visit to Aruba.

1  Thank lparker220