“Well furnished apartment near restaurants and a...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Maskotas
Miami, Florida
“Well furnished apartment near restaurants and a supermarket”
Reviewed 20 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

The owners are very serious and come through on their promises. Paula, the housekeeper, is also very dependable.

We stayed in a studio apartment and found it quite spacious for a couple. The furnishings were all very high quality and it was nice to have a working kitchen. The property also has a washer (US$2 per load) and dryer as well as a clothes line.

You can easily walk to several restaurants and a large supermarket. Most bars and restaurants only stock ridiculously small 8 oz. (255 ml) bottles of beer so, if you want to buy something larger than kiddie size, the Kong Fui supermarket will be your salvation. Be advised that they charge more for cold beverages than cans or bottles of the shelf.

The beach is a 15 minute hike (which I loved and my wife did not). After 4 days at Palm and Eagle beaches, we rented a car and visited the national park and Baby Beach. If you are just visiting Palm Beach/Eagle Beach, I would skip renting a car.

The only real negative was that Pauline's wifi service was very unstable. Our connection to the Internet went down for a few minutes or, more often, a few hours 7 of the 8 days we stayed there. Sometimes the problem could be fixed by rebooting the property's router; other times the problem was due to the local ISP. But as long as you are not on a "working vacation" and have some reading material, this should not stress you out too much.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
20 Aug 2012
Dear Mr. Kotas,
thank you very much for your review. we are very happy that you share your positive review of Pauline's Apartments through flipkey.
thank you for your kind words about us and especially Paula.

unfortunately during your stay we indeed had some problems with the internet. our local internet provider had some difficulties and it took a littlebit of time for them to resolve these issues.

to improve our wifi system at Pauline's Apartments, we have installed additional wireless routers to increase reception. we are confident that our guest will enjoy this improvement.

thank you again fr your review. we hope that you will be our guests on your next visit to our lovely Island/

kind regards,

Older travelers
ma, usa
Reviewed 29 May 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing