“Professional and friendly.”

US$42.00*
and up
Aruba Catamaran Sail with Snorkeling
More attraction details
Owner description: Aruba watersport center has been around since 1960...Our location is between the Occidental Hotel and the Radisson Hotel.. We provide: *Parasailing..*Tandem Parasailing..*Waverunners..*Bananaboat Ride..*Tuberides..*Water Skiing..*Wake Boarding..*Snorkel Gear..*Single Kayak..*Double Kayak..*Buga boats..*Speedboat Rental..*Hobie Cat 14ft..*Hobie Cat 16FT..*Arusun snorkeltrips & Private Catamaran rides..* Discover the marine life by doing the Discover Scuba Diving..Let's go mermaid hunting by doing PADI Certified diving..We provide One..Two..Five..Six..Seven..Eight..Nine..Ten tank dive..*Our Open Water Course..* Advanced Course also available..With Specialties :Wrecks, Deep, Photograghy..Fish ID..Nitrox..*
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional and friendly.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

As a family of Scuba divers and watersport lovers, we were looking for somewhere to cater for all of our needs. Our son is 13 and is a Padi Junior open water diver, therefore we wanted a recommended Dive centre to take our needs seriously, regarding safety and no pressure. Before we arrived in Aruba, we checked reviews of certain dive centres and were quite undecided.
We proceeded to go with Aruba Watersports centre, a few minutes walk from our hotel on Palm beach. Marika was very professional and set a very good example to the company.
We booked a few dives, to start with, and were so impressed with the RIB boat catering just for us and another diver, 4 of us in total with the Dive Master or Instructor. It was a very quick trip to the dive site, of which we could choose, and to the ability of our sons limits.
It was an easy and relaxed entry into the water and also getting back on the boat. Thoroughout the dives, there was no rushing, all equipment checked before going in and the Dive master and Instructor kept an eye on us all the time.
The Dive master / Instructor pointed out the fantastic marine life, finding sea horses, eels stonefish to name a few and in total my son did 3 dives with so much confidence and is now wanting to do more!! We enjoyed 3 wrecks, Pedernales, Antilla and Debbie ll. As well as the reefs.
I then went on my own with another diver and we did a deeper dive, I was looked after so well, being a Master Scuba Diver, I have seen a few dive centres and dived around the world, but I was so impressed with these guys that I have to recommend them. My husband and son also agreed with me. (You want the best when you dive with your son who's only done 7 dives!)
Many thanks to Our Instructor Steve and Ricardo our Dive Master. You made our diving very enjoyable safe and we can't wait to return!!
Also thank you to Nelson who took our son sailing on the hobie cat and wave runners (jet skiing).
Nelson was a great instructor, who gave our son some tips, quite different to the toppers he sails.
We look forward to seeing you all again in the near future.
Many Thanks.
Trudi Mark and Harry Innes. Norfolk. UK.

Visited May 2014

Wilmington, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“rent a private boat in aruba”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

we rented a boat for$1000 for 4 hours with 16 people. price included 1 case of balashi beer and mixed drinks and also lunch which was pretty good . captain john was great taking us anywhere we wanted to go and we went to a calm area to snorkle , which they supplied the gear and ist mate moses was in the water with us . great overall pleasure

Visited April 2014
1 Thank kmfrench7
Vancouver, Canada
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Private scuba diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I got a private scuba diving to the German shipwreck. As I am a rookie, I needed some patience and guidance. Their location is great and we got to the wreck in a few minutes with a fast inflatable. Great experience.

Visited November 2013
Noblesville, Indiana, United States
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

We took our 17 year old daughter and her 16 year old friend here to para-sail. The staff was friendly and really knew what they were doing (at the service desk and on the boat). I wish I would have remembered the names of the two on the boat that took us out, because they were really nice and informative. We will definitely come back here for our next water activities that we plan when we are in Aruba again next year. The girls loved it.

Visited March 2014
Eastern PA
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Many fun activities to be enjoyed here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We booked para-sailing, wave running, and banana boat rides from this company. They were very casual and not too pushy about times. Their equipment looked clean and well maintained.

We para-sailed first. Although Aruba always has a breeze, this particularly day there were serious gusts. If you get queasy in the air, wait for a milder day. That being said, it was so peaceful and quiet above the ocean and I wish we could have enjoyed it with fewer gusts of wind. The parachute is beautiful and the two men that were our guides had great command of everything despite unexpected gusting.

After sitting in the shade for a bit (and waiting for my stomach to settle) we were off on our wave runners ~ what fun! It was nice to know that they had someone on a larger boat patrolling the area in case we ran into trouble ~ which we did not.

As I was still not feeling well we decided not to ride the banana boat. The two women at the office couldn't have been nicer and we received a cash refund on the spot.

Their slogan is "the ocean is our playground" and we were happy that we had chosen them.

Visited March 2014