Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino
US$452
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$372
US$244
Hotels.com
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$770
US$509
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$968
US$707
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
US$350
US$343
US$366
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$145
US$319
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$459
US$424
US$350
3,664 results
All reviewssea breezeocean toweroceanside barseabreeze restaurantplatinum memberall inclusive packageocean frontoceanfront roompelican pierwait in lineall inclusive plankids clubother resortsrestaurants and barstowel hutitalian restaurantfamily vacation
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This resort is perfect to your fist visit to Aruba is in the best location. Our experience was wonderful nice people and nice hotel. Nice room and it was ocean view without asking.Perfect hotel to go.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear juanmendez11,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Resort Aruba-Beach Resort & Casino for your first visit to our Happy Island. We are so happy to hear that we met with your expectations and your comments are very valuable to us. Please come back to our sunny island for another memorable vacation.

Management Team,
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba-Beach Resort

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We just arrived at the resort and so far we are blown away. The service is amazing, the view is spectacular, and the all inclusive package is definitely the one you want to buy. Wilfrido makes the best Bahama Mama, and John in the entrance lobby can tell you about all the best spots to check out. My wife and I absolutely love this place. On a small side note; the buildings could use a touch of paint on the outside, but that's irrelevant since you'll spend your entire time on the beach getting sun and fun. Romance is second nature in this island paradise.

Room Tip: Sea Tower is the best building for couples. Fantastic view overlooking the ocean makes for quite the... exciting.... setting.

Dear Zachary P,

Wow Wow Wow thank you for choosing to stay at our Resort. We will pass your comments onto Wilfrido, and also to John in our lobby. We are so happy we have met your expectations and wish you more fun in the Sun on our Happy Island.

Hotel Management Team,
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba-Beach Resort & Casino

Reviewed 11 May 2014

First this is a Holiday inn. If you want plush and pampering go to the Hyatt but expect to pay a lot more cash. That being said this hotel has the best beach convenient to all water sports and excursions. all rooms have a view of the ocean some better than others but all have a view
Rooms come with a real patio 4 people sitting in chairs with a table fit easily on the patios.
plenty of closet space comfortable beds small refrigerator 2 dressers couch and table with chairs
in my experience all the staff were pleasant and helpful . small gym for simple workouts. Body salon available, 3 pools hot sauna and ambient temperature sauna , Gorgeous beach palm trees and pallapas for shade. beachfront dining and bar( happy hour 4-6 b1g1) . ice machine on every floor, security at hotel entrance and security on property perimeter, Excelsior Casino
nice selection of machines and tables, Servers are seen often to get your drinks you don't have to look for them they are looking for you. They have on site restaurants but we did not
dine at the resort, we did have lunch a few times at the beach bar. I would recommend the fish n chips fried grouper large fillet , The beach assistants are very helpful with beach chairs tables or lounges. There were complaints about the towel system, but your towel is your chair location reservation. If you were allowed more towels the selfish would take a prime spot at the beach and also the pools. Walk out the front entrance and you have all types of dining available and for those who like coffee Starbucks 100 yards from hotel entrance or Dunkin Donuts 3 minute walk from the rear entrance. The only negative thing I could
say is musical entertainment is weak, But there are plenty of options a short walk away. I met
a few people during my stay and they are Holiday inn repeat customers and Holiday inn Aruba
will be my choice in October. Bottom line most come to Aruba for the beach and weather Holiday inn offers clean comfortable rooms at affordable prices on the best beach in Aruba.

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of ocean. oceanview room will get you closer to beach and a more expansive view of the beautiful aqua water. Oceanfront is oceanfront all you will see is palm trees and ocean.

Dear MEDFORD147,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Resort Aruba-Beach Resort & Casino for your vacation on our Happy Island. So glad to hear that you enjoyed our Happy Hours and our beautiful beaches and your comments will be passed to our team members. Let us have the opportunity to welcome you back to paradise in the near future.

Management Team,
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba-Beach Resort & Casino

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We have always had a great experience at the Holiday Inn. However this time is not the case. We had issues checking in, we were told that we booked a room for 4 people and our charges would be almost $700.00 more than we had on an online confirmation ( which i could not find in my emails at that moment ) Because there was a long line of folks waiting to check in behind us, I said - go ahead and put us in a room and I will figure it out later. When I confirmed that my card was charged the additional $700.00. I took my computer to the front desk and showed the same attendant that checked us in the confirmation. She was NOT friendly at all, in fact I would suggest she was confrontational. I have never had anyone at the Holiday Inn or in Aruba for that matter give me an "attitude" until this visit. Perhaps some training on customer service for this gal is in order.

4  Thank andrew g
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Andrew G,

Greetings from Aruba. Thank you for your loyalty, and your recent visit and review. I have taken notice of the instances that you mentioned where we did not meet your expectations. I welcome the opportunity to discuss with you further. Feel free to contact me at cameron.smith@ihg.com. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back for your 7th stay and making it as perfect as you imagine.

My personal best regards,

Cameron Smith
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba- Beach Resort & Casino Management Team

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Travelled here in July 2013 with my wife for our honeymoon. We stayed here for a week and I honestly could not fault the place at all. The staff are really friendly and do all they can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We stayed in a superior room which had an amazing view of the ocean. The hotel is on palm beach and this is the best beach on the island.

The food was varied from night to night with a wide variety of different foods to suite all tastes. The breakfast was great lots to choose from - Bacon, eggs, sausages, pancakes etc etc. the drinks were fantastic and the cocktails were to die for.

This was one of the best holidays I have ever been on. The island is lovely and they hotel was amazing. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear revolver85,

Greeting from our happy island! Thank you for staying at our Resort during your July 2013 trip to Aruba and for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We're honoured hear that you that this was one of your best holidays ever, now you have another great reason to return to Aruba. I hope that you will stay with us again.

Best Regards,