4,136 results
All reviews sea breeze ocean tower oceanside bar seabreeze restaurant da vinci ihg member all inclusive package ocean front oceanfront room pelican pier kids club all inclusive plan stand in line shopping and restaurants other resorts waiting in line towel hut
Reviewed 11 November 2018

This resort was very clean, everyone was very nice. Our room was cleaned everyday with everything we needed. It had a view of the Playa Linda and a parking lot, with a side view of the ocean. I had left a message for extra shampoo's and conditioner, but it never came, bummer. I bought my own. There are two things that need to be addressed, one, the check in takes forever, I mean at least a good hour of your time waiting on line to check in. I know it's island time, but it's ridiculous. I could have been up in my room and then out on the beach within that time. It should not take the long. The palapa I probably spelled it incorrectly, is nice, but you have to go through a process of getting a number, then waiting for it to be called, then you can pick your palapa. Again, waiting around while we could be in the water, or relaxing. There's got to be a better way. Breakfast should be included. I did like the resort, but probably wouldn't go back, especially because of the long long long wait to check in, and checking out was another long process. However, it was clean and everyone was pleasant.

Room tip: stay where you can see the ocean
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear Kim W,
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience. We are happy to know you had a great stay. We appreciate your comments about the check in time, we shall share them with our front desk team to work on improvements. We do offer a breakfast included package on our website. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Surprisingly nice hotel on a beautiful beach. The staff and restaurants are great, a nice resort. Azihm a front desk manager was particularly nice and friendly to me on check in, he treated me like family! I recommend this hotel!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 432MarkW432,
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience. We are so happy to know you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our location, facilities, service and restaurants. We shall share your kind words with Azihm. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2018

We spent one week in this hotel and we were please in all respects. The hotel is nice and comfortable and right at the beach which is very important for me.

If you're a platinum member with IHG is good because you don't have to queue every day to reserve the front-beach chairs. The pool is also very nice but lack of service. You have to go to the bar to order anything and there's nothing worng with that but when you're on a holiday place you would like to be served anywhere you feel like.

Location is fantastic as you can walk along the street and find several restaurants and a bus ride will take you to the downtown for shopping.

The rooms are good. A little bit higher standard than other holidays inn I've been. Breakfast is good and with a lot of options. Also the hotel restaurants are nice and with good options.

Recommended and will stay again

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank KiraA305
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Dear Kira A,
Masha danki for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience. We are so happy to know you had a great stay and enjoyed our location and beach. We appreciate your feedback about the service at the pool and shall work on improvements. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed here recently and purchased the all inclusive option. First the food. It was horrible and not an actual all inclusive option. You are allowed 3 meals and no snacks. There is only one option for breakfast. It was fine. A buffet however everything was cold. The bars did not open until 11am so the only drinks that were offered before 11am were water or coffee. No juice or soda. Lunch there were only two restaurants and both were edible. If I didn’t have the all inclusive I wouldn’t have wanted to eat there. Dinner was the worst. Only two options for dinner (Italian and international). A buffet is NOT offered nightly which was strange. The international place had several surcharges to the menu with limited options. The Italian place was not edible. I ordered a basic chicken parm and couldn’t eat it. Worst I’ve ever had. Not worth the all inclusive price. If you want all inclusive I would suggest anywhere else.

The room was ok (I stayed in 7227 sea tower). It is a standard 3 star room. It was clean enough however it needed a deep cleaning. The white grout was black. The a/c was programmed so you could not set it before 68 degrees. It got warm in the room especially at night. The room was never 68. I did have a concern about maintenance. If they do not keep up w it the property is going to be very run down in a few years.

Customer service is lacking for a 3 star hotel. I got locked out of my room 3 times because the front desk screwed up my keys. I was just given new keys. No apologies or explanation. Wait staff at the bars and restaurants were very slow and lacked basic customer service skills. There was one bartender at the sea Breeze restaurant who was amazing. Fast friendly and always had your drink full.

The gym was small but the machines worked. It was warm in there. Towels were provided.

The pools were good. Not heated though. The sea tower pool needs to be plastered. The beach was nice. I liked the process to reserve huts. It was nice not having to get up early to get a spot. I was able to get one each day (although one day there were putting out extra tents because they didn’t have enough). The lounge chairs on the beach and pool were worn. Again overall up keep and maintenance is lacking.

Would I come back? Maybe depending on the price. The location was nice. Plenty of places to walk to. I would not get the all inclusive option or eat on site.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Court1111
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Court1111,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience. We are sorry to hear your stay was not up to your expectations and we appreciate your feedback. We do offer snacks and different beverages in our all inclusive package from our Gusto Coffee Bar in the lobby (sandwiches, pastries, juices, coffee, tea, fruit, ice cream). We also have different theme nights every night such as Carnival, Circus and Taco Night, all offer buffet (also included in our all inclusive packages). We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience at our Da Vinci Restaurant, we shall share your feedback with our management team. We shall be working on improvements and we hope you will stay with us again in the future so we can show you our true level of service.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Nice place, beach, and pools; friendly people; rooms out-dated and could be frustrating unless you get one of the remodeled ones. Walking distance from the mall, with nice restaurants around. I would go again.

Date of stay: August 2018