“Always a pleasure”

Aromi d'Italia Cafe
Cuisines: Italian, American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania
“Always a pleasure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

We revisit every time we are in arubs. Breakfast, lunch or just really good gelato. You can't go wrong.

The general manager, Roxanna is a delight and the gelato ladies are pleasant and accommodating.

You will not be disappointed.

Visited April 2014

“Excellent pizza - pass on martinis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

We probably had one of our most enjoyable meals in Aruba here. Eating outside, quality thin crust wood fired pizza, etc. It's a bit expensive, but so are all the restaurants on Aruba, and at least the food was great. Gelato next door is a nice after dinner treat. Only caveat was the dirty martini we ordered was mostly olive juice. I suppose I shouldn't expect much cocktail expertise, but they had a "martini menu" which led me to believe they knew what they were doing. Not necessarily. Would definitely go back.

Visited April 2014
“Best pizza ever and lovely atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were in Aruba in March and we stopped here for lunch. It is not the cheapest but the food was great! My daughter had a pizza and it was the best pizza she had ever had, even my husband loved it and he is not a big pizza fan. My husband had the hawaiian sandwich which was also lovely. My ham and cheese sandwich was not great and when I return I will choose either what my husband or daughter had. Other than my meal, the food and experience was great - lovely atmosphere and free wifi. The staff were attentive and friendly. It was not a really fast meal as the pizza etc were all made from scratch so not a grab and go type restaurant but lovely. There was no feeling of being rushed to finish and leave even after we had finished our meal and were skyping home. Would definitely return.

• Visited March 2014
“Nice atmosphere, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Our family went here twice for ice cream and twice for breakfast!! The ice cream servings are HUGE and they offer a large assortment of flavors. Their breakfasts were tasty and a good value! The manager and her staff were VERY friendly.... The service was quicker than other places we had visited which was great for us (being from the fast-paced Northeast).

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Average ice cream”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

The ice cream is not the best i've ever had, but i think this is one of the only ice cream places in the country thats open at night, so it'll have to do.

Note: the "small" size is quite big!