“Our new favorite”

Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Indulge your taste buds today with our little secret. Daniel's Steak & Chop is the Ferrara's family answer to steak, the best quality steak in Aruba, all natural Black Angus American certified beef. You can select your cut of Black Angus steak with your waiter and watch as they grill your selection on our dining room wood-burning grill. Our open kitchen allows you to observe all our culinary specialization that goes into making every cut of steak, the juiciest, highest quality you can find on the island. Daniel's is more than a American Steakhouse offering such items as double stuffed baked potatoes, truffles French fries, baked sea bass, homemade crab cakes, and not to forget our famous truffles rib eye, seasoned with imported Italian truffles, definitely a must try. Daniel's is definitely our most intimate and personal establishment in Gianni's Group, with a capacity of about 100 seats, our passion is quality steaks mixed with fresh vegetables, add a dash of personality and service.
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We have been coming to aruba for years. We went to Daniel's Steak and Chop for the first time last year and really enjoyed it. We came there on our first and last night in aruba this trip and can't say enough about it. The chef Russell was amazing and made us 2 very memorable surf and turf meals. The steak melted in your mouth and the lobster was to die for. Russell's presentation of the meal was beautiful. They also did a great birthday surprise thanks to Julie! We will definitely go back! I highly recommend this restaurant! Great food and staff.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I know just what you needed another stellar restaurant in Aruba. The drinks are well crafted and just a glimpse into to a very special meal. Well all four of us were fished out and I ended up gambling on this place as my pick having never eaten here before. The Cerviche appetizer was absolutely the best. my strip was done pittsburg medium rare and it was fantastic. My wifes tenderloin was super tender and flavorfull. All four of us were very satisfied with our meals service and wine. It is also quite price friendly. As a side note get an order of their rosemary potatoes $4 to go it is an awesome treat in the morning with scrambled eggs! You will love yourself for it. Cheers!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Loved Daniel's Steak and Chop. We have been to Aruba several times and never miss this restaurant when we are there. We did visit another HIGHLY recommended restaurant while we were there and while I won't mention the name it was not even in the same league! Loved it and highly recommend it!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Outstanding food and service. My daughter and I split a steak making it very affordable. I'd highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My first meal at Daniels...an unforgettable one. I have eaten in the finest restaurants in Europe and the States...hands down DANIEL'S WINS! The artichoke appetizer was delicious...my steak with peppercorn sauce was unbeatable! I expressed my delight to my waitress, and asked her to please pass it on to the chef....whom I had been watching during dinner...I had the best seat in the house! The Chef, himself, came out of his busy kitchen ...came to my table, where we shook hands and I sang his praise....that was a first for me....perhaps because my table was close by the kitchen?.. In any event, I was awed by the personalization.....I cannot rave enough...I just loved everything about it! Sadly, I have to wait another year to revisit. But look forward to it!