“By Far the Best Steak House in Aruba!”

Daniel's Steak and Chop
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Indulge your taste buds today with our little secret. Daniel's Steak & Chop is the Ferrara's family answer to steak, the best quality steak in Aruba, all natural Black Angus American certified beef. You can select your cut of Black Angus steak with your waiter and watch as they grill your selection on our dining room wood-burning grill. Our open kitchen allows you to observe all our culinary specialization that goes into making every cut of steak, the juiciest, highest quality you can find on the island. Daniel's is more than a American Steakhouse offering such items as double stuffed baked potatoes, truffles French fries, baked sea bass, homemade crab cakes, and not to forget our famous truffles rib eye, seasoned with imported Italian truffles, definitely a must try. Daniel's is definitely our most intimate and personal establishment in Gianni's Group, with a capacity of about 100 seats, our passion is quality steaks mixed with fresh vegetables, add a dash of personality and service.
Reviewed 30 August 2014

This is my husband and I's first trip to Aruba. We have been in Aruba for 9 days and have ate at Daniels Steak House 3 times this past week.
We tried other Trip Advisor highly recommended places like Passions and the restaurant at the Ritz. They don't ever compare to the quality food and service.
Excellent! Highly recommend and excellent prices as well.
T and T , Salt Lake City , UT 8-29-14

Write a ReviewReviews (1,156)

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We visited this great Steak House various time and we have never been disappointed.
The restaurant is easy to find and the atmosphere is cozy, with the waiters really kind and ready to serve you.
Along with the bread they serve an excellent cheese sauce, which forces you to finish all the bread before the dinner has been
served.
The filet mignon is superb, the best eaten in my life and the wine choice is really wide.
If you wanna eat excellent grilled meat in Aruba don't miss it.

1  Thank iaka_1978
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We were seated right away,and even if we had to wait it would of been worth it. Not only did we have a main server, but the entire staff made sure we had everything we needed. We started with a drink. Oh boy! The martini's were just amazing! Pomegranate and Coconut were our picks. First of all, it was a great value. We had steak and lobster that came with veggies and a potato of your choice. There is no describing the food, it was just awesome! You have to have the bread and cheese dip they bring out first. Can we have the recipe? We dipped everything in that sauce!! Daniel's was so good, that we came back the next night and ordered the same thing! It is impossible to decide what is better, the meal or drinks or even the staff. Make sure you ask for Russel as he was very personable and even remembered us.

2  Thank Gary_Denise2014
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I had a great meal there it was my first time at Daniels and I loved it so much I went back another night. I had the crab cakes and they were very good.service was great staff very friendly and attentive. My sister loved the key lime pie for dessert will visit Daniels on my return trip to Aruba next year

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Giannis owns this steakhouse,outdoor seating or inside,I prefer inside with a/c.Great dishes,a la carte so it could get pricey.The steaks are great,save the trip to El Gaucho.