“Wonderful experience”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We had a couples massage at Spa del Sol at Manchebo. Having never had a massage before I have nothing to compare it to or against but I can say that that it was a very relaxing and therapeutic experience. My masseuse, Lilianna, seemed to know exactly which muscles were sore from my frequent workouts and firmly worked them until they were completely relaxed. The staff was friendly and helpful to a a couple of rookies. We hope to return to Aruba, and when we do, we will definitely do this again.

Visited July 2013

Bowie, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Most Beautiful Spa Experience Ever!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

YES! When I planned my trip to Aruba I wanted to do something I rarely get to when I travel, spoil myself! I planned this trip for our anniversary and scheduled the treatments on our actual anniversary. We had the Mini Sol Package which included a 50 min massage, a mini facial, and our choice of mani or pedi (we chose pedi). We came in early to enjoy the hot tub and steam room. The setting was absolutely stunning! We were literally on the beach with the surf just a few yards away. The only thing that would have possibly made this more enjoyable is if we could have actually seen the beach while receiving the treatments, which of course is impossible while lying down flat receiving a massage. Our treatments were performed by Tatiana and Liliana they were great. It was good to have the same person do each of our treatments, that eliminated confusion on the who to tip what. Our experience was stellar. We had a morning appointment which allowed us to just relax the rest of the day until our sunset cruise followed by dinner to end our great day. I will definitely return to Spa del Sol I can't imagine a more wonderful spa experience.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank klmclark
Hyattsville, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic way to start your vacation...”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I usually end my trip with a massage, but I decided to do it in the beginning. There were 11 of us and we loved it. I'm so glad I picked this place. It made my trip that much more relaxed. Everything was very clean, and the grounds are beautiful. The staff are excellent. My friend and I shared a double cabana but it was still very private. The view was excellent. And we even did the foot spa that is located out front of the spa. It's separate from the spa, but she the owner is amazing. She is very knowledgeable about the fish and all of their benefits. If you haven't tried it....DO IT!!! It doesn't hurt. But it's great. I love this place. Everything about it is great. And the price is great, because our hotel at the Radisson wanted double for the same massage. This is definitely a place i'd visit again. Soraya was a pleasure to work with prior to me arriving in Aruba. She made everything easy.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ArtNSoulEscapes
Ct
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great couples massage”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

we started our anniversary day with a couples massage. it was so wonderfully relaxing! the staff is incredibly friendly and helps with the relaxing atmosphere. highly recommend this spa.

Visited May 2013
Lexington, Massachusetts, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Fish for your feet”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Part of the SPA is Garra Rufa Wellness Footspa operated by Hotske Wanders. The treatment takes your feet and sets them into a "hot tub" shaped tub where the little Garra Rufa fish begin to remove the dry skin from your feet. What a sensation and what a nice job. After my treatment 5 other friends went over and enjoyed the same treatment. The fish are suppose to stimulat circulation as they remove dry skin in search of salt. The process lasts for 1/2 hour and costs $25. Hotske will take you through the whole fish story and carefully explains the process. Something different to talk about !

Visited March 2013