“Not very professional”
Review of Spa del Sol

Spa del Sol
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The massage wasn't so great... It didn't feel like a actual massage. It was a little noisy and annoying during the massage. Then the same ladies gave us a manicure and did a horrible job.. They didn't know what they were doing. The quality of the treatments weren't worth the price.

All reviews
in 55 reviews
"aruba"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The prices for the spa were pretty reasonable, about the same as what I would pay at home. I had a Swedish massage. It was very thorough, she massaged everything from my feet to my fingers...it could have been a little more gentle but maybe I should have mentioned that beforehand, still relaxing. My husband had a deep tissue massage that he enjoyed, he was in the same cabana as I was which was nice. We only did the 50 minutes but it felt longer which was good. The staff was nice and we booked an appointment the same day. I would go back but may try a wrap next time.

1  Thank Alreadygone318
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

The location of the spa on the beach with the open air cabanas was brilliant. The setting was tranquil and relaxing and the staff was very pleasant.

I received 5 treatments including an 80 relaxation massage, which was average at best. I also received an Aloe Body Wrap and a Volcano Mud Wrap. These were very relaxing and enjoyable. They could have left me wrapped for another 10 minutes. I also received an After Sun Facial and Vitamin C Facial. The Vitamin C facial was great, but the After Sun was average at best. I feel like the treatments are overpriced by about 10-15% given the location, amenities, and time of treatments.

Both therapists I interacted with were very pleasant and courteous. I enjoyed the experience, but would try another spa the next time.

1  Thank 4Diver4Ever
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I received services at the spa. We shared a cabana; he had an 80 min. massage and I the clay wrap incl. a scrub. The spa area is gorgeous. The staff are very friendly and the services were outstanding. I don't know why anyone would choose another spa over this one but it's likely because they just don't know about it. We came from the high rise area specifically for this spa and it was worth it. This will be our must do when ever we come to Aruba. It's paradise and the cost for services are much more reasonable than others. I did have some challenges booking the services but eventually was able to confirm everything via email prior to our arrival on the island. I was not asked to provide a credit card to reserve.

2  Thank roshaykay
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I had full spa day (4.5 hours) at Manchebo Beach Resort Spa del Sol location. It was a wonderful and relaxing day. You know when you go to spas they usually create an illusion of being near seaside for relaxation. This spa is a real deal as it is located directly on the Eagle beach with the water just steps away. It was absolutely amazing to hear the waves and birds chirping during the massage session. I had tropical body scrub, clay body wrap, deep tissue massage, facial, manicure, and pedicure. My massage therapist, Salome, handled it all, so it was nice that I was not passed from one therapist to another. I was very pleased with the level of service and competence of my massage therapist and the spa staff. It was a perfect spa day, which I definitely would like to repeat when I am in Aruba again.

1  Thank Katia M