“Our New Favorite.”

Hollywood Smokehouse
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Recently relocating to the low-rise hotel area at Alhambra Casino & Shops in Eagle Beach, Hollywood Smokehouse is the island's only smokehouse where we are "doin' it low and slow" over hickory and apple wood. Classic barbecue favorites include pulled pork, beef brisket, and ribs, and our award-winning tacos that gave us our first place win in Battle of the Food Trucks. Catering also available for groups. Our mixologist has created one of the most unique craft cocktail menus in Aruba, featuring our signature Bourbonwood Lemonade made with fresh lemonade, blackberries, Elderflower, and agave.
Connecticut
“Our New Favorite.”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We discovered the Hollywood Smokehouse folks in San Nicholas a few years ago and are so pleased to see that they have opened in the Alhambra Mall. This is a fun, casual, tasty and most of all, friendly place to grab a lunch or dinner. The staff here is wonderful and the service is fast. The food ranges from burgers and dogs, to wraps of several varieties, to full platters for dinner. The sides are excellent, the prices very fair and the drinks, well, be careful of the Blackberry Lemonade! Wow!
We decided that we will return again before we have to leave. There are a few more things we want to try.

• Visited July 2014

Noblesville, Indiana
“Great Carolina style barbecue ”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and stopped in last week, and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The servers were friendly, the food was presented quickly.

Be sure to have either brownie or red velvet cake.

Valley Cottage, New York
“Excellent food & fabulous Price!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

What a great find! Such a wonderful meal & at a great price . The staff are all very nice & helpful (my daughter has food allergies & it was not a problem). We went to many of the top restaurants on the island & my family just loved this place- we wish they were in NY. I even tried the Korean pulled pork taco, that is saying something I had been eating vegan for about 2 months & this taco just called to me. I feel a bit bad falling off the vegan wagon but the taco was worth it. Back to chick peas now but I will be dreaming of that taco.

• Visited July 2014
“Just delicious!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We were here for their soft opening, watching the world cup game and having what I will call the best pulled pork on the island accompanied with delicious home made curly fries ( a must have!) And also you better ask for their blackberry lemonade and their holly bourbon wood, just tasteful. If u ever happen to be in aruba and want to taste awesomeness don't forget that hollywood is the place!!!

• Visited June 2014
Bogota, Colombia
“awsome”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I recently visited Hollywood Smokehouse on their opening day. I have to say this was the best meal I've had while staying in Aruba. I tried their award winning Korean Pulled Pork Tacos and had to order another. My wife got the beef brisket platter with potato salad and baked beans. We were both very satisfied with our dinner and will be going back before our trip is over. Great ambiance as well!

• Visited June 2014