“A keeper” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hollywood Smokehouse
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Recently relocating to the low-rise hotel area at Alhambra Casino & Shops in Eagle Beach, Hollywood Smokehouse is the island's only smokehouse where we are "doin' it low and slow" over hickory and apple wood. Classic barbecue favorites include pulled pork, beef brisket, and ribs, and our award-winning tacos that gave us our first place win in Battle of the Food Trucks. Catering also available for groups. Our mixologist has created one of the most unique craft cocktail menus in Aruba, featuring our signature Bourbonwood Lemonade made with fresh lemonade, blackberries, Elderflower, and agave.
pa
“A keeper”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

We will be going here again for sure. Very friendly staff and great food. Free soda refills which are unheard of on the island. Prices are low and you get plenty of food.

1 Thank walkergolf

“Not what I expected”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Went last week with a friend. He ordered the pulled pork sandwich and I ordered the brisket, sausage pulled pork combo. The sausage was great. The other meats were very dry - tasted like they had been cooked and reheated in the oven. Did not taste slow roasted. I could not eat the pork at all. My companion gave the same review of his pulled pork sandwich. A friend said to tell them to give you the meat from the bottom of the pan. I don't think that should be necessary. I must say the service was great and very attentive. Maybe it was an off night. Might try it again to see if it is different

1 Thank Talcof
Connecticut
“Our New Favorite.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We discovered the Hollywood Smokehouse folks in San Nicholas a few years ago and are so pleased to see that they have opened in the Alhambra Mall. This is a fun, casual, tasty and most of all, friendly place to grab a lunch or dinner. The staff here is wonderful and the service is fast. The food ranges from burgers and dogs, to wraps of several varieties, to full platters for dinner. The sides are excellent, the prices very fair and the drinks, well, be careful of the Blackberry Lemonade! Wow!
We decided that we will return again before we have to leave. There are a few more things we want to try.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Noblesville, Indiana
“Great Carolina style barbecue ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and stopped in last week, and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The servers were friendly, the food was presented quickly.

Be sure to have either brownie or red velvet cake.

Valley Cottage, New York
“Excellent food & fabulous Price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

What a great find! Such a wonderful meal & at a great price . The staff are all very nice & helpful (my daughter has food allergies & it was not a problem). We went to many of the top restaurants on the island & my family just loved this place- we wish they were in NY. I even tried the Korean pulled pork taco, that is saying something I had been eating vegan for about 2 months & this taco just called to me. I feel a bit bad falling off the vegan wagon but the taco was worth it. Back to chick peas now but I will be dreaming of that taco.

• 4 of 5 bubbles