“The Real Deal”

Hollywood Smokehouse
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Recently relocating to the low-rise hotel area at Alhambra Casino & Shops in Eagle Beach, Hollywood Smokehouse is the island's only smokehouse where we are "doin' it low and slow" over hickory and apple wood. Classic barbecue favorites include pulled pork, beef brisket, and ribs, and our award-winning tacos that gave us our first place win in Battle of the Food Trucks. Catering also available for groups. Our mixologist has created one of the most unique craft cocktail menus in Aruba, featuring our signature Bourbonwood Lemonade made with fresh lemonade, blackberries, Elderflower, and agave.
Reviewed 31 August 2014

This is not your typical BBQ place that bakes the meat and smothers it in a commercial purchased BBQ sauce! Gave it a try my first night in Aruba. Combo plate..pulled pork, sausages and brisket. Tender..tasty with a real hickory background flavor. Home made regular and hot BBQ sauce..both excellent! I am a big eater, and this plate filled me up. Had the southern beans and dijon potatoe salad. Both were fantastic..
Attentive staff, and Taylor checked back often and answered any questions regarding the smoking of the meats and ingredients.
I went back the next night and ordered the same "to go" to eat in my room. Quick service and reasonable prices will have me back there my next trip.
This is a "must try" when visiting Aruba!

1  Thank tickettapper
islandlife65, Manager at Hollywood Smokehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

We look forward to having you again! Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

On our last day in Aruba wanted BBQ ... Doing a trip advisor search found HOLLYWOOD SMOKE HOUSE... A little difficult to fiind but worth the adventure to find it! Food,drinks and service was great! I had the brisket with potatoe salad and black beans...and a cocktail... I am gluten free and dairy free due to allergy and they were very sensitive to my request...my Husband had ribs,coleslaw and baked beans....and a cocktail...he was very happy with his meal... The service was great and the price was right too!

Thank you for your review, we are more than happy to accommodate all our guests and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your meal and cocktails.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I love pulled pork, brisket, ribs that fall off the bone, and BBQ that isn't soaking in a thick BBQ sauce. This place meets all of the above- great slow and low cooked meats, homemade BBQ sauce on the side, and homemade yummy side dishes (I had the potato salad and the baked beans). No room for dessert, sadly. It's only been open for 6 weeks, but they have great food and service, and if they keep it up, should be around for a long time!

2  Thank cjrdvm15
islandlife65, Manager at Hollywood Smokehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for your kind words and great feedback. We hope to be here for a long time as well, come back and see us anytime!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Not just Texas style BBQ. Great variety. Excellent food. Great service. Very reasonable prices for the island.

Great to have feedback from folks from Texas! Hope you had a great stay on the island, come back and see us!

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

This was a tremendous experience. My buddy and I decided to order combo platters and share as everything looked so good. So glad we did. The smoked grouper lettuce wraps are delicious. So is everything else on the menu. The environment is great and excellent service.

Thank you for your review, we are glad you were able to try most of our menu items and enjoyed them all!