We have a timeshare at the Casa and come in February as a couple and in July with the family. The resort is on the nicest beach with white soft sand and blue green water. The beach, pool and Matthews restaurant are all within steps of the suites. Matthews is great for any meal and has three happy hours daily. The staff is friendly and helpful, many we have known for years making it a very family type atmosphere. The rooms are well appointed and stocked with everything you could need for a week in the sun. There is a little market in the resort as well a larger marketplace across the street so you can stock up on beer/wine and breakfast lunch items and save a ton of money. The Casa also has several gas grills you can use to cook outside during sunset and not bother changing out of your bathing suit and going to dinner every night. Then you can spend the money at the CASINO across the street! The other guests are made up of friendly people, many of whom come every year and have become good "Aruba friends". What you will find is that people who come here come back many more times. That says it all...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Del Mar Beach Resort & Timeshare Aruba. World famous for its beautiful white sandy beach and gorgeous blue-green Caribbean water, the resort is ideal for family vacations, a romantic honeymoon, water sports or just a relaxing getaway. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Casa Del Mar Aruba Beach Club Resort
- Casa Del Mar Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach