We recently purchased a two-bedroom suite at CDM and with last year's useage banked, were able to stay for two weeks this July. (4-18) We were more than pleased with our resort. The Presidential Suites were roomy and well equipped. Maid service was excellent and everything was in good to excellent working order. The pools were spotless and everyone was friendly and helpful. It was easy to see why so many folks own multiple weeks here and next door at Aruba Beach Club, the sister resort.
There is a strong sense of family in this wonderful place.
Matthew's Restaurant is on site, providing good food and drink with both food and entertaiment specials throughout the week. Tortuga Grille next door may be the best kept secret on the island
for great food at super prices. Many nice places nearby as well. Pizza Bob's was fun. The French Steakhouse is back to the old glory days. The Promenade was a wonderful, different night of appetizers-as-dinner.
The beaches are returning after some winter storm damage. CDM's was narrow to the south but all of Eagle Beach was expanding as you walked north.
Casa del Mar was a wonderful destination on a wonderful island. We are counting the days until our return visit next July
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Del Mar Beach Resort & Timeshare Aruba. World famous for its beautiful white sandy beach and gorgeous blue-green Caribbean water, the resort is ideal for family vacations, a romantic honeymoon, water sports or just a relaxing getaway. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Casa Del Mar Aruba Beach Club Resort
- Casa Del Mar Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach