Second time at the Ocean Club and we loved it just as much as the first. Traded in through II and celebrated our anniversary there. The rooms are beautiful. Fully stocked kitchens. We brought food in from the states as food there is very expensive as are the grocery stores. I just went to Sams, bought some really good frozen entrees, luch meat, etc. wrapped them in news paper and put them into a thermal carry bag in a suitcase and we were good to go. Dinner took only minutes. We only ate out once at the Stellaris and it was very good but I loved sitting on our balcony in the evenings with a glass of wine and enjoy our dinners. The view just couldn't be more beautiful than the waters in Aruba. I even brought a battery operated candle so we dined by candlelight! We also brought rum. Packed it in the suitcase. Kept our bar bill down. They do offer happy hour but they need to put a little more liquor in the drinks. I heard this from several people who ordered them so it wasn't just us. If you bring something to drink don't forget your mixers (crystal lite punch and coconut rum mixed with regular rum is fab and travels well)
and don't forget an insulated mug to bring your drink with you to the beach.
There is not alot to do in Aruba other than relax (just what I needed) or go to the casinos (made my deposits)
We took long walks along the beach and took in the most amazing sunsets....perfect!
This resort is wonderful and we will be back again. Its great for couples who just want to relax and spend vacation time in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautiful Palm Beach is the immaculate Marriott's Aruba Surf Club. With a variety of on-site activities, filling your day with fun is no obstacle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach