In general, Aruba is the best island in the Caribbean. Always great weather. High 80"s with tradewind blowing. Little rain. Too far south for hurricanes. Big white, sandy beaches.
Everyone speaks English and they genuinely want to help you. That is the Aruba culture. The US $ accepted everywhere. Consider it the 5st state. Too many good restaurants to count. You would have to work very hard to get a bad meal on the island.
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club along with the Surf Club next door are timeshare resorts. Very nice furnished apartments. If you can rent a timeshare, I recommend the Ocean Club over the Surf Club. The Surf Club has over 3 times as many units without 3 times as much pool area or beachfront.
The Marriott Aruba Resort hotel is next door to the Ocean Club and is a first class hotel with a casino. Besides poolside eating at each building, the hotel has 3 restaurants and the Ocean Club has one. Eat dinner on the beach at sunset. It's very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautiful Palm Beach is the immaculate Marriott's Aruba Surf Club. With a variety of on-site activities, filling your day with fun is no obstacle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach