Would recommend Aruba, as well Divi Aruba Phoenix to anyone contemplating travelling there.
1. First resort at Palm Beach area (high rise section).
2. Front desk, excellent.
3. Concierge, excellent
4. Old Tower studio room - excellent patio & gorgeous views.
Room was average.
5. Hertz car rental on-site - experienced no problems.
6. On-site restaurants - slow service & disappointing food.
7. French Market and Deli - very useful.
8. Maintenance prompt (safe needed to be re-set).
9. On-site tennis lit court - plastic squares surface.
Racquets available at Gym if required.
10. On-site gym more than adequate.
11. No solicitors on beach.
12. Meet-and-greet night. Vendor tables set up for shopping
13. Bus stop out front (buses travel as far as Oranjestad)
14. Across from Butterfly Farm so one paid attendance and you can access the farm every day at no cost if you so desire
15. No bugs.
1. Lovely beach area.
2. Water is shallow so perfect for young children.
3. Lots of palapas and beach chairs.
5. Numerous palm trees for shade.
There are so many to choose from in Palm Beach area.
Can recommend following.
1. Blossoms (at Westin) - make reservations
2. Papillion (Palm Beach)
3. Chalet Swiss (Eagle Beach area)
4. Chef's Table (Eagle Beach area)
5. The Paddock (Downtown Oranjestad for lunch
You must visit the north side of the island to experience the beauty of an arid landscape.
1. Jeep and ATV Tours are popular & cover all areas of interest such as California Lighthouse, Bashiribana Ruins, Natural Bridge and Alto Vista Chapel
2. Catamaran Trip - Red Sail Sports was excellent on initial visit to Aruba BUT sorry Red Sail after second island visit would not recommend. RSS in Cayman Islands at Morritts Tortuga Club (excellent)
3. Butterfly Farm
5. Baby Beach is beautiful but amenities are lacking and it's quite a trek to get there.
Take the bus to Super Food by Eagle Beach and have them call you a taxi back to resort. Selection is very good and they have a great meat department with many pre-marinated dishes for BBQ at resort, or cooking in your room
Hope this review helps someone. Enjoy !!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Divi Phoenix Beach Hotel
- Hotel Divi Phoenix Beach
- Aruba Phoenix
- Aruba Divi Phoenix
- Divi Phoenix Aruba
- Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort Palm - Eagle Beach