2,135 results
All reviews pure ocean swim up bar washer dryer combo full bathrooms older tower one bedroom suite through rci time share other hotels jacuzzi tub high rise hotels butterfly farm timeshare owners musty smell grocery store happy hour super foods
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great service, tremendous views, beautiful beach and staff is very helpful. Pure beach bar had a fun and upbeat happy hour and their lunch menu was well priced before 6pm, the food was fresh and delicious. The pool area and pools were kept clean. The sundries store was reasonable priced for quick item you needed to cook with in your room. Pure Ocean for dinner was beautiful and the food was prepared perfectly. The wait staff however was not well trained. I would however go again at least once during a future trip. The beach and walkways were very clean and again the staff there was also staff. I will return to the Divi Phoenix in the future.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank cpwojtas911
TheDiviResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort. We are happy to see that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide the best service possible and we will surely be looking a little deeper in our training techniques to ensure better service and quality. Awaiting your return in the future to show you that our guests satisfaction is on the top of our priorities.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location of our unit was wonderful. The interior was disappointing. We were in Phase 1 and I'm not sure if all RCI exchanges are put here. The 2 bedroom with a kitchen does not accurately describe the unit we were in (Villa 111). It had a frig, microwave, and stove top. There was little to no counter space and only 1 outlet for coffee, toaster, and blender. The bathrooms were the smallest I have ever encountered!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that the unit you were assigned did not meet your needs and expectation. We will discuss this with resort management.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first time to Aruba, and therefore also our first time to Divi Phoenix. We stayed in one of the older tower studio units. We could see that this building has undergone a lot of upgrades, from the beautiful lobby to the elevators to the shops on the ground floor. Everything was very nice in these areas. There are also newer units on site.The grounds, pools, and beach were very clean and well maintained. Food and drinks on site were a good value. They had good happy hour specials every day. We enjoyed a "5 star" seafood dinner on the beach, while watching the sun set, and listening to professional two piece live music. We even danced on the sand.We found this to be an excellent resort with very nice, friendly visitors and regulars alike. The staff was excellent except for one bar staff seemingly having a bad day. We got past that, no problem.There are a lot of great things to do on the Island, from a National park tour in a Jeep rental, local seafood places to eat, great shopping, golf and more. From Divi Phoenix, you could stroll all the fancy resorts in the high-rise area, and yet the resort location is quiet. We felt very safe everywhere. Now for the one sore point (VERY sore point). The bathroom floor was disgusting. The tile was moldy and gross, and the crust and mold was 6" up the wall. It is incredible that the resort could overlook this critical item. We kept the floor covered with towels so we didn't have to look at it or walk on it. It was my single complaint at check out. I have faith that all the bathroom floors in the tower are scheduled for tile replacement, although I didn't hear of it. If it wasn't replaced, I would not return.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort. We are happy to see that your overall stay was a great one and that you enjoyed your time with us. We will discuss the your sore point with the resort management in order to better our services and quality. We do hope to welcome you back again in the future to show you that our number one priority is our guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our 15 year staying at this resort. We love it great people work there always helpful and polite. We always meet someone new our group has gotten pretty big and we meet every year.this resort is central location for shopping and restaurant .also you are right on the beach. There is also a kids pool. There is a smaller pool and a larger pool with a swim up bar Everything for a great vacation

Room Tip: Like the sunset view side
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort for the past 15 years. It is always a pleasure to hear the experiences of our esteemed guests such as yourselves. We are happy to see that you had a great vacation and that everyone was helpful and polite. Awaiting your 16th return to your home away from home

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at Divi Phoenix twice now, and the second time was even better than the wonderful first time! This time around, I went on a girls' trip with two girlfriends, and was excited to stay in the one bedroom, two bath room available. When we arrived, they UPGRADED us to a three bedroom, three bath, two story penthouse suite! I'd thought these rooms to be a thing of myth! If you can get one of those, I highly recommend the splurge!

The room was immaculate, beautiful views, completely serene. It was more than enough space for the three of us, and how divine to have my own room and bathroom, just something I never expected. The beds were firm, which two of us love. One of my friends likes a softer bed, so this is just a head's up for those who like the softer side of things. However, it was beautifully sound sleep for me! The staff was so helpful and gracious, as they have always been for me.

Perhaps because it was September, but there was no problem getting a palapa, and the beach was not at all crowded. I like that their beach is flanked by two piers. It gives the area a sense of privacy and inclusion. I spent all my time in the sea, but the swim-up bar looked very tempting off the pool.

As I've said before, the location of Divi Phoenix is perfect. It's close enough to the high-rise district that you can access the restaurants, shopping and nightlife, and you can also easily catch a bus downtown in the other direction. And it's not so close that it feels congested, which I like.

Looking at the pictures from last week, I feel as if I'm looking at home, and I miss it just as much. When I return to Aruba (which I will, soon!!), I believe Divi Phoenix will remain my first choice. Thank you Divi, for helping to give my friends a dream vacation!!

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better the view. The three bedroom, two story suites are excellent!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
TheDiviResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort. It is always a pleasure to hear the experience of our esteemed guests and we are happy to see that you and your girlfriends enjoyed your girls trip. We do our best to provide excellent and outstanding service. We sure hope to welcome all of you back in the future soon!