“Hidden gem.”

Restaurant Carambola Seafood & International Cusine
Price range: US$5 - US$44
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A rising star in the constellation of Aruba's most memorable restaurants, Carambola offers a delightful and elegant ambiance combined with an elaborate menu of uniquely designed gourmet dishes with a Caribbean flair, from our classically trained veteran chef. Daily specials take advantage of what is fresh and seasonal so there is always something new to try, along with our signature dishes. Carambola also provides charming surroundings either al fresco or in air conditioned comfort. You will find after one visit, you will be adding your recommendations for the food, service and reasonable prices. Conveniently located within the Paradise Beach Villas Resort, Carambola is a relaxing stroll from all major Eagle Beach resorts and only a very short cab or bus ride from Palm Beach or the Oranjestad resort complexes.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stopped in here since it was close to our hotel and were very pleasantly surprised. Food was excellent and reasonably priced, great service from Amaury. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had a nice dinner. Eisa was our server. She was very attentive and friendly. There were plenty of choices on the dinner menu including fresh local seafood. We plan to eat here again on our next visit to Aruba.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had dinner last evening in Carambola. It was the first time I have been there was greatly impressed. The onion soup was fantastic. I had the salmon wih a coviering of onions that was tasty and a treat. One of my friends had a pasta dish and it was great.
This restaurant was a sleeper that I will rerurn to again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We tried this restaurant for the 1st time because of the reviews and will not go back. Only one other couple there at the same time. Don't know how it will stay in business. We were there with 4 people in Feb. Had the 3 "C" chowder which as good but heavy. The other couple had the Tuna (sushi) which was tough. My husband had fish which was OK. I ordered homemade linguine with pesto and they gave me spaghetti which was just so, so. There are so many good restaurants to choose from and this is not one of them.....

Reviewed 26 May 2014

First night, we accidentally found this place. The service was good, very attentive and food was delicious. Recommend at least one visit