“Good breakfast”
Review of Scott's Brats

Scott's Brats
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Located on the boardwalk in the front of the Playa Linda Resort.
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I had breakfast sandwiches from here one morning. They were very good and large for the price you pay. The people were friendly. Food took a little longer than I would have liked but its only a small shack on the beach path and it was a busy morning. They also have a bloody Mary bar which we didn't use but its a nice edition to breakfast if you like bloody Marys. They also serve brats for lunch, as advertised in their name, but we did not try those. Great place to try for an on the go breakfast.

1 Thank Christina K

Middlesex, New Jersey
“great staff and great food”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

great place to grab a bratwurst on the beach! The staff is great from Wisconsin and the brats are delicious and well priced. They make a mean breakfast sandwich which is reasonable and tasty too! A great meal or snack for the family

Arlington, Virginia
“Yes, a hot dog stand, but so much more”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

As I read the reviews for Scott's Brats, I was wondering just how does a hot dog stand become the 11th best restaurant in Aruba according to ratings here at Tripadvisor? I am a big fan of Italian sausages and brats just like the next guy, but really? Well, then I went there and found out. I am not the type of person that likes to socialize with and get to know the owners of restaurants, but I found it impossible not to be drawn into conversation with Scott and Leslie, the owners of Scott's Brats. They were both so personal and friendly, it really made the experience. I felt like I had stopped by their tailgating party at a Packers' game -- they asked me what I wanted, made sure I had a beer with my Italian sausage and really wanted to know how I was doing. They made sure I had a seat on their bar stools and made sure that I had everything I needed. Turns out it was Scott's birthday that day and he and Leslie passed around pineapple upside down cake to celebrate. The fact that their little spot is right on the beach and that the sausage was as good as the ones outside Fenway Park (I've never been to Wisconsin, so this is the closest I can get, and being a diehard Red Sox fan, this is high praise indeed!) doesn't hurt either! I have now been back there three times this week and will make sure to return each time I go to Aruba.

2 Thank mugro
New England
“Yup, worth the walk!!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great couple living the dream selling a great product!
Great breakfast sandwiches and great brats at lunch. Bloody Mary's are excellent. Food on the cheap but would have paid more.
Order your Aruba license plates here for pickup while you are there. Order at the beginning of your stay though. Scott and Leslie are the best , be sure to stop and say Hi.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank CynthiaLane
Westchester, New York
“I don't get the hype!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We walked down the beach on a search for this highly rated place. What we found was a beach hut with two people assembling sandwiches. The only thing good about this place is the price. They use frozen Johnsonville brats! We thought we were in for a treat, boy were we wrong! Like everything in Aruba this was a disappointment, our first time too Aruba and probably our last. If you're looking class and sophistication you will not find it in Aruba!