“Great Lunch Spot” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scott's Brats

Scott's Brats
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, View, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Cash Only, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on the boardwalk in the front of the Playa Linda Resort.
Richmond, VA
“Great Lunch Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We enjoyed lunch here on our last day on the island and what a wonderful gem this place is! Right on the beach, clean, delicious, with owners right on site. The owners take the time to talk to you and make sure your meal is perfect. We were sad to not have discovered this place sooner during our stay but we will definitely hit it up several times on our next trip to Aruba. Don't forget to order a personalized license plate while you're there, too!

1 Thank teamobx

Branchburg, New Jersey
“Brats in Aruba - What else can you ask for?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

The first time my wife and I were in Aruba, we stayed at the Playa Linda and were happy to discover Scott's Brats right on the beach where we were staying. I grew up in Wisconsin (my wife is from Venezuela), and I have always loved bratwurst, so I was very happy to discover Scott's Brats and meet Scott and Leslie, who are also from Wisconsin.
We just returned from our second visit to Aruba, where we stayed in Oranjestad, and drove to Palm Beach nearly every day to have bratwurst at Scott's Brats. Normally, when I asked my wife where she wanted to have lunch, she told me Scott's Brats, so off we went for brats and beer! My wife, who is normally not a hot dog eater got to love their Chicago Hot Dog, but I remain true to my plain bratwurst and beer Wisconsin roots!
I also got my Aruba license plate from Scott's Brats (allow sufficient time to get them made), which is nice to have as a memory of our time here. Scott and Leslie are great, and made us feel welcome every time, and even remembered us from our first visit over 1.5 years ago (before we were married).
Go, you will like it (even if you need to drive or take a taxi)!

1 Thank Brian B
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Great lunch location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Nice, inexpensive place to grab a quick lunch. Had the beef sandwich and a cheese quesadilla. Service was quick and friendly and the location can't be beat, right on the beach at Playa Linda!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kim P
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I normally don't eat hot dogs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

But...this place had the best hog dogs and sausages. I also rarely drink Bloody Marys. All I can tell you is that I dream about their bloody marys. They've converted me into a Bloody Mary drinker. This is a MUST place if you're tired of restaurants where you're not really satisfied because you always end up saying you've had better. This may be simple but it is GOOOOD and this is coming from someone who used to be very high maintenance.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ingrid A
“Best bloody marys and sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Nice people, good view, awesome build your own bloody marys, and great italian sandwiches. Best deal on the island. We ate there at least once a day on our honeymoon.

2 Thank Abigail H