When visiting Aruba we normally stayed at the Mariott hotel which is excellent. This time we decided to give the timeshare property, the Mariott's Surf Club a try. The first mistake we made was booking a studio. A studio is quite small, with only a symbolic kitchenette and a absolute minimum queen bed. So we should have gotten a 1 bedroom unit, which is about 35% more expensive but 100% larger and has a fully equipped kitchen. The overall state of the room was a bit worn and had a "tired" feeling. Other than the room, the Surf club is excellent. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful, the number of pool and beach beds is good and at least during our stay there was never a shortage. They devised a clever system by which everyone has a fair chance on a "Cabana" which delivers shadow. And you will need that in the Aruban sun. We had one for every day we were there.
Overall we do not think that we would use the Surf club again. When you are without children you are most likely better off in the Stellaris hotel, which by the way also has better dining options.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Marriott, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach