We have stayed at Marriott Surf Club with one bedroom villa and it was an awesome experience.
We enjoyed relaxing at Lazy river and enjoyed nice drinks at the pool side bar. Their beach side is very nicely maintained and the palapas are also well maintained. Marriott SC has lot of amenities and it is clean and nicely maintained. Marriott has a chair tag concept that not only gave us a relaxed swimming experience but also it has secured the chair while we are on beach or lazy river even though it is crowded. The place was very secured and plenty of service personnel that gave us a pleasant and enjoyable experience. We loved spending 4 night at Marriott SC and we would definitely go back to enjoy the same again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach