Stayed a week in the Ocean Club and then moved to Surf club for second week to try both, Ocean probably better for adults and elder kids, Surf for younger as it has the Lazy River. Casino good fun and restaurants on site (lovely steak in Ruth's Chris Steak House), marketplace and gift shops on site, bought my wife a lovely diamond heart necklace from the jewelers as a memory of the honeymoon.
Lots of bars, restaurants and shops a few minutes walk, MUST TRY Wacky Wahoo's (lobster the best I have ever had and would go back for this alone) AND Madame Janette for a really gorgeous and Romantic meal.
Rooms as always with Marriott Vacation Club were exceptional, big and full self catering facilities, right on the beach and just a wonderful holiday, would recommend it highly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach