After reading some of the reviews I was a little worried about how our week would work out. I own a week in Orlando and traded for a week at the Marriott Aruba Surf Club, June 2 - June 9.
Upon arrival we were promptly checked in, our room wasn't ready yet so we looked around the grounds and had lunch at the pool restaurant. By the time we finished lunch our room was ready. We had a great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom on the 14th floor overlooking the pool and ocean. First morning I got up early and was down at the beach hut to reserve a papilla by 7:30. I was maybe 4th in line and quickly had a hut and chairs set up in a decent location on the beach . Day two we decided to sit around the pool, again I went down stairs about 7:30 and had no trouble finding 4 chairs with an umbrella. Next day we wanted to sit on the beach again so at 3:45pm I got in the beach hut line waited about 15 minutes and got a great hut 1 row from the ocean. We proceeded to do this the remainder of the week and didn't have any trouble getting a beach hut. There was $5.00 bloody marys and screwdrivers from 10am-12pm everyday as well has 2 for $15 happy hour everyday from 1pm-6pm. Service at the pool bar was good as well as on the beach. We actually got our drinks faster on the beach then by the pool. Atmosphere around the Ocean club was quieter but we liked the music and activity by the Surf Club, no screaming children, just lots of nice people. We did go into the Adult pool at the Ocean Club one day to look around, $16.00 for a plastic cup of wine, and not even good wine. I would say Surf Club is well worth it and would stay again in a heartbeat. Location is great you can walk into town for lots of restaurant and music choices or stay on the grounds.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Southall Travel, Marriott, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach