My family had a great visit to Aruba and our accommodations were clean, comfortable and centrally located. The staff was extremely friendly and always aiming to please. The activities center did a nice job of planning fun activities to keep the kids entertained - bingo, movies, etc. There were plenty of adult activities too like Zumba, water aerobics, karaoke, and watching the World Cup games on the jumbotron on the beach or poolside. The hotel is a short walk from shopping and a multitude of restaurants. Although we used our full kitchen often, we did have dinner at some fantastic places - Simply Fish and La Vista were delicious and right next door at the Ocean Club. The beach directly in front of this hotel is a bit rocky/pebbly and the water a bit cloudy. However, just a few feet to the left (past the Hadicuri restaurant), it is so much nicer.
We would definitely come back here!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach