I spent months and months reading/researching about the resort and WOW is all I can say about the Bucti. My husband and I stayed at the Bucuti July 25 - August 2 for our honeymoon and fell in love with the resort and Aruba. The reviews do not do this place justice! Our expectations were exceeded immediately!
We had an incredibly long flight coming from Southern California, but as soon as we stepped foot out of the taxi, we were greeted by a cheerful gentleman at the curb who made us feel relaxed immediately. This was where the amazing customer service experience began as he knew exactly who we were right away and told us "relax! you're officially on your honeymoon" and escorted us to the lobby where we were greeted by numerous staff members and ice cold champagne. The check in process was a breeze and they were so helpful with answering all of our questions about the excursions we had looked into doing later in the week and helped confirm all dinner reservations. After enjoying a couple glasses of champagne during the check in process, we were escorted by a very pleasant gentleman who showed us to our beautiful beach front room in the Tara Suite building. The room was AMAZING and even better than I had expected. It was also a great touch to have a "Just Married" sign on the door and a happy honeymoon gift waiting for us in the room. We spent the rest of the week lounging on the beach (which is hands down one of the best beaches I've been to and I'm relatively picky considering we live in a beautiful beach town in California.), enjoying the hospitality provided by the bartenders at the beach bar during happy hour, and ate our way around the island. We also had the most amazing dining experience at the Bucuti one night when we dined at Carte Blanche. The seven course chef's choice dinner was out of this world and made for such a great evening!
It was by far the most amazing vacation experience either of us had ever experienced. I could go on and on and write a short novel about the Bucuti, but take my word for it along with everyone else who reviews the resort, you do not want to stay anywhere else, especially if you're celebrating a honeymoon or anniversary. We're already planning to return next July for our first anniversary!
- Book the sweetheart sunset sail that is exclusive to the Bucuti. It was such a relaxing sunset sail with an open bar on a very clean catamaran. Unlike the other sunset cruises, this was limited to just Bucuti patrons and also provided roundtrip transportation.
- If you're looking for a superb dining experience, book dinner at Carte Blanche as soon as you make your room reservations. The food and wine pairings along with the service was perfect.
- Bring a waterproof camera. We were able to capture some great pictures from the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach