My wife and I just returned from 8 days at B&T. I had read all the reviews and had made several contacts with the resort prior to arriving. All I can say is everything was as good as promised or better. We have travelled most of the Caribbean, Mexico and other destinations and nothing really measures up to B&T. Is it the most extravegant place we have stayed? No. But it is still perfect. The rooms (we were in Tara room 315) are not the best I have stayed in but they are beautiful and so comfortable. Our view was lovely and the balcony provided some very enjoyable moments of relaxation. I couldn't possibly name everyone at B&T that made our stay so special but our Deborah the GM who stopped by our breakfast table to share great conversation and advice about the resort and Island was one. She made us feel so welcome and cared for. The concierge staff including Daniela, Madeline and others went to great measures to help us plan dining and rental car and excursions. Anchie at the towel station greeted me early each morning with a big smile and sweet chat. The restaurant staff for breakfast lunch and dinner were so warm and professional with a big smile and friendly chat. The bar staff Greg, Jessica, Juan carlos, Orville, Robert and many others were always on top of everything you needed. And Richardo who waited on us for our romantic beach dinner was exceptional. Taking pictures and making my wifes birthday an amazing night.
I guess what sets B&T apart is that they just seem to do everything right and if they don't they really want to know what they should have done better. There is a reason that so many people we talked to were multiple repeat visitors, it's so special you really can't wait for the chance to return. I know I have missed some names but really every employee should be proud of the resort and the job they do. By the way the Spa was also fantastic and highly recommended. If you love good food you would be hard pressed to find better dining than they have in Aruba. The list is long but we really enjoyed Elements at the resort, Passions on the Beach and Barefoot. We missed many but it will give us something to look forward to on our next visit.
The people of Aruba might be the friendliest natives in the Caribbean. Their motto is "One Happy Island" and it most definitely is. I could go on but I think this sums up the experience quite well. Enjoy if you go!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Southall Travel and Booking.com so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach