Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba
US$651
US$614
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$332
US$282
HolidayInn.com
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$522
US$316
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$131
US$128
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$378
US$326
Marriott
US$716
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$145
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$1,762
US$947
  • Beachfront
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$610
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Palace Antillas(Palm - Eagle Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
4,938 results
All reviewselements restaurantsand barour honeymoonred flagcarte blancheair purifiermary annhigh rise areahappy hourbathroom mirrorjuan carlosromantic dinnerglass of champagnethe penthouseconcierge teamevery morningsunset sail
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Loved our stay at the Bucuti. Breakfast was the best we've had in the Carribean. Good quality food
With lots of choices. Eagle beach is one of the best we've ever been to. The hotel itself was clean and comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful at every turn. The concierge service was
Excellent and helped us make all of our offsite reservations. Aruba is not cheap but anyone
looking for consistent quality in food and drinkable water should definitely consider it,and if peace and quiet is your thing the Bucuti is the place to stay. Nightlife options are even within walking distance and there is an aura of safety about Aruba that makes you feel comfortable and welcome.

Room Tip: All rooms were good according to everyone we met.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deafcat
ewaldbiemans, Owner at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for your great review on Aruba and our Resort and Associates.
WE really appreciate your kind words and hope to be able to serve you once again soon.
Masha Danki,

biemans@bucuti.com

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This was our second winter visiting Bucuti and Tara Beach Resorts. I am a bit of a perfectionist, and it is very rare that I think a hotel or resort warrants 5 stars. This resort is one of them. While I of course loved our Tara Suite, it is the service that really elevates the resort to another level. Every staff member was friendly, helpful, and truly went out of their way to make our vacation memorable. Perfect service, perfect beach, perfect resort....perfect vacation. Angelo, we will see you again next year.

Room Tip: Second or third floor Tara Suites have truly amazing views.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank babs96
ewaldbiemans, Manager at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Five Stars on everything- Thank you so much!
We do try to exceed everyones expectations although we officially are categorized as a four star resort. WE really appreciate the accolade.
We hope to serve you again soon.....

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This has to be the best holiday I have ever taken. I would return in a heartbeat, & if I never went anywhere again I would be very happy. The hotel was truly lovely, but the staff were even better. They could not do enough for you & Madeline on the concierge desk was ab.fab.The island is small, but oh so lovely. Everyone is extremely friendly & myself & my daughters were made to feel very welcome.We wondered if the long journey approx.11.5 hours would be worth it, & we were definitely convinced it was. The rooms were clean, we had a garden view on the 2nd floor - so glad it overlooked our hotel gardens & not on the other side of the building which overlooked the hotel gardens next door which appeared a little neglected. We hope to return asap., & are busy saving until the next time. Would recommend adult only hotels every time!.

Room Tip: Garden view rooms are much better facing the hotel gardens.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Mary Kathleen T

Thank you for your kind words - Madelin and her colleagues at the concierge desks appreciate you commendations and so does the rest of the crew here. They are truly wonderful comments.
We hope to serve you again one day soon on our one happy Island.

The “peaceful” resort

This was our third vacation at the Bucuti and we expect to return again. You would be hard pressed to find a more “peaceful” and relaxing resort.

Sleep late and you are still able to find 2 lounges and an umbrella on the beach. You probably won’t initially notice the “quiet” that surrounds you while relaxing in the sun but then you realize there aren’t any beach volleyball or other beach games; there aren’t any exercise classes taking place; there aren’t any children shouting (Bucuti is an adults only resort) – all you have around you is “quiet”.

Want something to drink or eat --- just raise the flag at your lounge for service or walk up to the beach bar or Elements restaurant.

The resort is extremely clean and the staff is extremely well trained, polite and helpful.

If you need to read a complaint in order to make this review believable here is my only complaint. While the resort supplies free WiFi I found that I needed to sign into the WiFi account much too frequently although I’m not sure whether that was due to a weak WiFi signal or some malfunction on my iPad.

Room Tip: 1st floor in the Tara Suites section gives you great in/out access to the beach.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkB1230

Thank you for your compliments! We really appreciate it.....
We are presently working on the wifi issue where in some cases ( mostly apple products ) one has to log on often - it is something that comes up here and there. We hope to resolve this one as well.
we hope to serve you again soon.

Many kind regards,

Ewald BIemans

Reviewed 8 March 2014

My wife and I just returned from 8 days at B&T. I had read all the reviews and had made several contacts with the resort prior to arriving. All I can say is everything was as good as promised or better. We have travelled most of the Caribbean, Mexico and other destinations and nothing really measures up to B&T. Is it the most extravegant place we have stayed? No. But it is still perfect. The rooms (we were in Tara room 315) are not the best I have stayed in but they are beautiful and so comfortable. Our view was lovely and the balcony provided some very enjoyable moments of relaxation. I couldn't possibly name everyone at B&T that made our stay so special but our Deborah the GM who stopped by our breakfast table to share great conversation and advice about the resort and Island was one. She made us feel so welcome and cared for. The concierge staff including Daniela, Madeline and others went to great measures to help us plan dining and rental car and excursions. Anchie at the towel station greeted me early each morning with a big smile and sweet chat. The restaurant staff for breakfast lunch and dinner were so warm and professional with a big smile and friendly chat. The bar staff Greg, Jessica, Juan carlos, Orville, Robert and many others were always on top of everything you needed. And Richardo who waited on us for our romantic beach dinner was exceptional. Taking pictures and making my wifes birthday an amazing night.
I guess what sets B&T apart is that they just seem to do everything right and if they don't they really want to know what they should have done better. There is a reason that so many people we talked to were multiple repeat visitors, it's so special you really can't wait for the chance to return. I know I have missed some names but really every employee should be proud of the resort and the job they do. By the way the Spa was also fantastic and highly recommended. If you love good food you would be hard pressed to find better dining than they have in Aruba. The list is long but we really enjoyed Elements at the resort, Passions on the Beach and Barefoot. We missed many but it will give us something to look forward to on our next visit.
The people of Aruba might be the friendliest natives in the Caribbean. Their motto is "One Happy Island" and it most definitely is. I could go on but I think this sums up the experience quite well. Enjoy if you go!!

Room Tip: If you like seeing a beautiful sunset you may want to get a room on the 3rd or higher floor in Tara or the beach view rooms in Bucuti. We were on the 2nd floor which was beautiful but were block by the bar a bit. Still a gorgeous view from our room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank islandluvr06

Every promise fulfilled is our aim - exceeding your expectations is goal!
Manager Deborah, Greg, Jessica, Juan carlos, Orville, Robert, Daniela, Madeline and the rest of our crew of dedicated members are grateful for your wonderful comments.
I thank you as well, as I must state that we are blessed with the most wonderful group of associates one can only wish for.
Thank you and te aworo - or until the next time as we say in Papiamento.