This was our 2nd time around at the Bucuti. Since our prior trip here 4 years ago there have been changes to the resort. All have enhanced our visit. New gym, dining area, and a lot of room remodeling with upgrades. We choose Bucuti because of its small size that is for 18+ only vacationers. No fighting for beach space, towels, dining reservations, and on and on. The personnel bend over backwards for your comfort and benefit. Being there is like having a lamp with a genie in it. Just rub your brow and ask for whatever and it will appear.
Everyday you are greeted by either Deborah and/or the owner Ewald Biemans. The rest of the staff also are just as friendly and congenial. Our five day stay was definitely too short. We used the gym everyday and there was always plenty of equipment and towels. No one left the gym unsatisfied. The food at the Elements was always plentiful and very tasty. Breakfast was included and there was a variety of foods interlaced with local fruits. Happy hour was from 4 to 6 and was expanded to 9-10. Everyone was HAPPY!
Nestled half way between town and the high rises you can easily get around with the bus or taxi at a reasonable expense. Relax without the hustle and bustle and when your ready, you can go out to the high rise or town.
We will return to the Bucuti in the future. If you want to pamper yourself and really need to relax and unwind then the Bucuti is the place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach